Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, October 5th, 2010

Today we have been invited to speak at an English class at the local technical University. I pulled some pictures of Utah off the web and put together a 30+ slide show of our beautiful state. It should be fun. This morning was a McDonald's wifi day. Brad actually ate a big mac and fries for breakfast. At least he choose orange juice. I had a muffin and juice, but I must confess I stole a few fries. There is only one outlet and a few of us McDonald computer junkies were trying to all get to that table with the outlet. We did not make it first, but after an hour the young girl let me plug in. It sounds like we would get a lot accomplished but it still runs slow.

Yesterday we spent the day with Inna and the group going over the pictures in my computer. They are all 13-14 years old girls in the group so they are all hot on Matt. Every picture, there were the points, "There's Matt!! (giggles and ahhs)" Bradley and Tanner get the "they are so cute" replies. I was surprised how long they sat looking at the pictures. Today we brought chocolates and hard candy. They were not as popular as the McDonald's Cherry Pies from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment